Get certified and be mentored directly by Gramille in a variety of techniques through our online course options!
Get certified and be mentored directly by Gramille through our Live courses!
Microblading is a realistic 3D hairlike strokes technique that allows the artist to enhance the appearance of your brows. By manually placing pigments in the upper layers of the skin in the form of hairlike strokes that can hardly be distinguished from real hair, providing an incredibly natural look. This technique is most compatible with normal/dry skin.
This method is performed with a machine, and it is recommended for customers that want a soft or darker ombre makeup look. This procedure is also suggested for customers who are not candidates for microblading due to either previous permanent makeup, large pores, or oily skin.
Combination brows is a technique that provides both microblading and shading for a more natural and fuller look.
The shading gives the appearance of make-up through the microbladed hair strokes. Combination brows are perfect for those with more sparse eyebrow hair and more oily skin.
Lip Blush tattoo is used to enhance the natural lip shape, symmetry, and color. A customized pigment is applied to add definition to your lips and conceal imperfections based on your skin tone and personal preference.
Your lips will look like lipstick on the first day, and soften as they heal to become a very subtle, natural looking lip tint. Apply a little gloss or balm and your lips look beautiful 24-7!
Lash Enhancement Eyeliner
Subtle and fills in the base of the eyelashes so they don’t look sparse.
A liquid liner-style tattoo and can be a wing or a wedge.
Available as a service on its own or as an add-on
Eyebrows Pigment Removal
The removal treatment for eyebrows uses a gentle natural acid solution and a point injection technique to lift the pigment from previous permanent makeup work. The number of treatments may vary depending on age, a saturation of tattoo, and desired future brow treatment. If the treatment requires multiple sessions, they must be completed within 6-8 weeks apart. The process is with minimal pain, no scabbing, and only 24 hours downtime before you can go back to your routine.
Brow Lamination And Brow Tint
The Brow lamination technique is the healthier, more organic way to lift brow hairs. The brow hybrid tint formula helps create graphic and voluminous eyebrows regardless of clients’ color types and quality of the brow. Lamination lasts up 4-6 weeks and the duration of the tint color will last from 7 days on skin to 7 weeks on hairs, depending on skin type and client post care.
Lash lifting is excellent for clients who need an alternative to lash extensions. It is the best way to make your lashes look longer naturally and healthy. Last 6-8 weeks, add tint to your lashes, and you wouldn’t need mascara.
LASHES EXTENSIONS SERVICES
- Classic Full set: The classic full set, one extension on one natural lash, is more of a natural look.
- Textured YY Full Set: A light textured set that will give you a little more coverage and darkness than a classic set.
- Fairy Full Set: If you are in the mood for a trendy, a light volume set with a spike is your you. This is great to have a wet spiky set.
- Hybrid Full Set: A mix of classic and Volume fans. A natural look but fuller & not too dramatic.
- Volume Full Set: A more dramatic look, made of 2d-10d handmade fans.
Our studio offers world class permanent makeup services. We use only the highest quality products and pigments and hold ourselves to the highest standards of hygiene and safety for our clients.
Founder of Brows Fanatics Studio and More, Gramille is a certified permanent makeup artist with extensive experience and education with accredited academies in the USA and Europe. You will notice her passion for her work and her commitment to exceeding your expectations from the moment you meet her. With hundreds of services done, her philosophy is to provide the customers with the best natural-looking eyebrows.
Microblading is a form of permanent makeup that creates natural, beautiful eyebrows with a handheld microblade. It’s perfect for people who have overplucked or those who want to define, darken, or reshape their eyebrows.
Technically, microblading is a form of eyebrow tattooing. However, unlike traditional tattooing, which uses a machine, microblading artists apply each hair stroke with a handheld microblade. This technique produces a very fine line that resembles natural hair. Each hair stroke is hand-drawn by the artist and blended with the client’s existing eyebrow hair. With a strong artist at the helm, the results can be gorgeous and very lifelike.
Microblading typically takes two appointments to complete. The eyebrows are drawn with a brow pencil during the first appointment, so the artist and client can agree on the look. Some pre-care and aftercare are required, but your microblading should be completely healed after 30 days.
The second appointment is a touch-up at least 30 days after the first session, but we prefer to do it at 6-8 weeks. This allows enough time for the ink in the epidermis to naturally slough off and the color to settle into your skin. In the touch-up appointment, the artist can see how your skin has received the pigment and make any necessary corrections.
Most clients report little to no pain and would compare it to a tweezing session. Many clients even fall asleep! Topical anesthetic is applied prior and during the procedure so the client can feel at ease while receiving the treatment.
A microblading sessions consists of a consultation the day of, where we review your lifestyle and daily brow maintenance. We then map the brows according to your facial structure with the golden Phi ratio of balanced proportion. Once you approve the brow shape, the procedure takes about an hour and a half. This entire session takes a total of 2.5-3 hours.
It takes approximately 7-10 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in. You’ll need to avoid getting them too wet (in the shower), working out (sweating) or wearing brow makeup. Please see aftercare for more details.
We offer a complimentary touch up between 6 – 8 weeks of your appointment. After that, we charge a fee for annual or semi-annual color boosts.
- Microblading is not recommended for those with oily skin or large pores. If that’s you, you may want a shading or combination shading and microblading technique. We also do not provide microblading for people:
- under 18 years old
- pregnant or nursing
- if you have diabetes, glaucoma, skin diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis, or eczema on the area of treatment
- allergies to makeup
- Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, or if you’re taking skin medications like Roaccutane and steroids.
Please visit the before booking session for more details.
Our pigments are of the highest quality and are pre-mixed to match every type of hair color. We can mix in additional pigment colors to match each individual client. Our pigments are hypo-allergenic, vegan friendly, and have great retention!
Brow Pigments are a blend of red, yellow, and black which makes brown. Yellow is the color that typically fades the fastest, which may leave brows more reddish or cool grey. Phi Pigments compress the yellow ink so that it fades evenly with the other colors, to create the most natural finished result.
If you have eyebrows done elsewhere and need a touch-up or correction of color an evaluation is required to book. Please contact me by text or email for pricing and provide a photo of your eyebrows, with no makeup, face forward and good lighting.
It is slightly uncomfortable but completely bearable. The tattooing process takes about 2-3 hours. Gramy uses an excessive amount of numbing, and her technique is extremely gentle. DO NOT take Advil or drink a coffee before your appointment. Coffee and Advil will cause you to bleed lots and make you more sensitive during the procedure.
Touchups are recommended for everybody. On touchup sessions, we can alter the shape and color of your tattoo or go bolder or fill in spots that didn’t retain pigment as well as others during healing. Touchups will also add longevity to the life of your tattoo. A Touchup can be booked between 8-10 weeks of your last appointment.
Depending on your skin, health and if you come for touchup refreshers, your tattoo will last from 1-3 years.
Here are some factors will cause your semi-permanent tattoo to fade faster:
- Oily skin
- Retinol or Vitamin C
- Iron deficiency
- Sun exposure
- Exposure to salt water
Yes! in no way does having Lip filler interfere with the process of tattooing lips or the results. Not that lip filler and lip blush appointments MUST be at least 4 weeks apart from each other.
You may NOT have this procedure if:
- You are under 18
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have been on Accutane within the past year
- Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other infectious or viral diseases
- Undergoing Chemotherapy
- You are Epileptic
- You are taking medications that may affect how your skin responds to blood clotting and healing.
- You develop infections easily
If your previous tattoo is too dark or thick (please email Gramy at firstname.lastname@example.org a photo for coverups)
- Do not consume caffeine and alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment to prevent excessive pain and bleeding.
- Do NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such an Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Extra strength Tylenol can be taken if you have low pain tolerance.
- Avoid exercising the day of the procedure.
- Do not take or get any chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, vitamin E, retinols, fish oil, at least 4 weeks before your appointment.
- Please read the aftercare and arrange your schedule accordingly to the healing stage. There is downtime for every procedure.
For Lip Blush:
If your appointment is booked during an outbreak of cold sores on your lips the procedure may not be done. Please be aware that you have the simplex virus herpes, you may awaken an outbreak following this treatment. It is highly recommended to take an anti-viral medication such as Zivorax 5 days before, then the day of. Then 5 days after or as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not get lip injections 4 weeks before and after this treatment.
- Lash serums will cause sensitivity to your lash line. We recommend discontinuing use of lash serum 4 weeks prior appointment.
- You must remove all lash extensions prior to this treatment
- If you have an eye infection or stye on the procedure date you cannot have this treatment done.
- On the appointment date, we will consult about shape and color before we start the tattoo. Tattooing will not start until the final design is drawn for you and agreed on.
Gramy do cover for old Tattoo. Please send pictures of your previous tattoo to confirm that she is able to do a coverup.
This procedure can trigger cold sores for carriers of the herpes simplex virus. To prevent cold sores from flaring up it is recommended to go to your family doctor and get Zovirax or another antiviral medication prescribed to take 5 days prior procedure, the day of, and 5 days after. Note that a cold sore outbreak can alter the healed results of the tattoo.
Yes, only 0.5 mm. The skin on the lips is not the same as on the face and things can look unnatural or get unpredictable when we tattoo too far outside the natural lip line.
Gramy does not touchup other artists’ work but can cover previous work done by another artist with full price as new client.
- A Blood-borne Pathogens Certificate for Body Art. Every PMU artist is required to have a BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) Certificate. This Certificate teaches you how to properly work in an environment where you are exposed to a client’s blood and will teach you how to keep both yourself and your client safe. The course can be taken online and takes a few hours. I recommend the following course: Bloodborne Pathogens for Body and Tattoo Artists.
- Once you pass the course and receive the certificate that last you one year. You must renew the certificate each year to follow state industry regulations.
- An Artist Certification and a Studio Permit. Each PMU artist operating in KY must apply for an Artist Certification and a Studio Permit if applies. Please Contact THE KENTUCKY CABINET FOR HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES for more information about requirements according to your local County.
- A Business License. Every business operation in Kentucky State is required to file for a business license with the Kentucky Department of Revenue.